Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #316- Try a Technique

This week at Little Red Wagon we are doing a technique for our challenge. I had tried this cloud background for a Halloween card and it was really easy to do, so I thought I would share how I did it. I made a quick little video tutorial on my YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cHdTz2DW0 for you. Super easy, give it a try!

Click here if you have a technique that you would want to share for the challenge. Here is a link for you http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com

Here is my card.




6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. I am gonna add this to my list of things to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. I am gonna add this to my list of things to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Loving those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, serene card...just what you need for this occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I really like how the "real" flowers look like the perfect extension of the patterned paper. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete