Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Little Red Wagon challenge #332: Mainly Manly

Hello again! This week our at theme eat Little Red Wagon is Mainly Manly. Which means masculine cards. So I made a masculine card for my oldest grandson who will be graduating high school in May. I can't believe he's graduating already. He has plans to join the Military. We are so proud of him, he knows what he wants to do and is ready to serve.

Join us this week and show us your Mainly Manly creations! Here is a link, so come on and hop on over here: Little Red Wagon

Have fun!
Donna

 

3 comments:

  1. So classy! I adore that tassel. Congrats to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your grad card Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous grad card, perfect for a man that knows what he wants to do! Congratulations to all, I am sure you are very proud!

    ReplyDelete