Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #354: In Sympathy

Hi again. This week our hostess is Jan. She has chosen the theme to be "In Sympathy". Sympathy cards are always hard and sad to make, but nice to have a few on hand for when you need them. Unfortunately I needed mine last week for my friend whose Mom just passed away.

Here is a link if you would like to participate in the challenge or maybe you need a little help designing a Sympathy card. Little Red Wagon 

Take care friends,
Donna




7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend's mom. I'm sure she really appreciated this lovely and thoughtful card! I especially like the bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your friend's mom. I'm sure she really appreciated this lovely and thoughtful card! I especially like the bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( sorry to hear about your friend's mom... This was a perfect card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I am sure your friend appreciated your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your friend's mom, what a lovely card to send to her. I really like the sentiment die and stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your beautiful card was much appreciated. I'm so sorry you had to use it so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Donna. The black and white combination is perfect for a sympathy card. I'm sorry that you've already needed to send it out and am sure that it brought comfort to your friend during her time of mourning.

    ReplyDelete