Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #381- Season of Love

Hey there! Our challenge this week is called Season of Love. You're going to like this challenge for sure! For this challenge just pick a product from a company you Love!! I have sooooo many products and companies that I truly love!

So for my card I chose a stamp from one of my very most favorite stamp companies......Stamping Bella. This little owl is called Owliver. Hahaha I love his name and this company! So fun to color. I used my Copic markers this time.

Please join us over on the Little Red Wagon blog and show us which products you love. Just use this link HERE and post what you make. The top picks will be posted next Tuesday.

Have fun!
Donna


7 comments:

  1. So cute. And his name is a hoot! (Haha, had to be done.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Donna..love how you've added texture to Owliver's belly! Nicely done~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And that name is such a clever one! I don't own a single Stamping Bella product. Perhaps I should look into them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Donna! I remember going to the Stamping Bella store on a regular basis in Toronto. Their stamps have always been awesome and the names they give their stamps are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Stamping Bella too, just got a few new stamps from them this week. The image I am not familiar with, but you have designed him up so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stamping Bella could become a fave of mine too but you know that thing called budget gets in the way :) Super cute card and a great take on my challenge. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, Owliver is adorable! I love Stamping Bella too!

    ReplyDelete