Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #302- Vellum

Oh my gosh this was a fun Vellum theme challenge this week over at Little Red
Wagon! I used this super cute Stamping Bella stamp called Tiny Townie Blossom Loves Balloons. And of course since she's flying up into the sky with her balloons there are lots of clouds too! What a great way to use Vellum for some of my clouds! I love how this turned out and I'm pretty sure the recipient of my card is really going to be smiling and happy on her special day! Here is a link if you would like to join us for this weeks fun challenge http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com




4 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the lovely ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just blowing me away with your talent! I adore this card - the background is gorgeous, the image is just too cute and the vellum clouds are perfect!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Donna!! Love all the layers and dimension you created with the clouds😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vellum clouds are perfect, just adds to the sweet softness of the card. I love that cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete